- Dates: 11/01/2021 - 11/07/2021
|11.1 Plotting with Matplotlib.pyplot||[ClassTranscribe]||[YouTube]||[11.1]|
|11.2 Plotting with seaborn||[ClassTranscribe]||[YouTube]||[11.2]|
|11.3 Intro to Plotly - Plotly Express||[ClassTranscribe]||[YouTube]||[11.3]|
- Lab 08 - 11:59 PM Tuesday 11/02/2021
- HW 08 - 11:59 PM Friday 11/05/2021 (80% - 11:59 PM Sunday 11/07/2021)
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:50 PM Tuesday 11/09/2021
- You will be given 110 minutes to complete the exam.
- Format: PrairieLearn exam.
- Proctor Service: Course staff proctoring through Zoom.
- Option 1: Tuesday 11/09/2021, 8:00 PM - 9:50 PM
- Option 2: Wednesday 11/10/2021, 8:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- To take the conflict exam, please submit a conflict request here by 7:00 PM Monday 11/08/2021. After that, I will not approve any conflict exam request.
All content from week 6 up until the end of week 10, but the questions might require knowledge and skills from previous weeks as well.
- 6.1 Intro to Git & GitHub
- 6.2 Git Branches
- 7.1 pandas: Series
- 7.2 pandas: DataFrame
- 7.3 pandas: Essential Functionality
- 7.4 pandas: Summarizing and Computing Descriptive Statistics
- 8.1 pandas: Reading & Writing Data
- 8.2 pandas: Data Cleaning
- 8.3 pandas: Data Transformation
- 9.1 pandas: Data Wrangling
- 9.2 pandas: GroupBy Mechanics
- 10.1 Data Aggregation
- 10.2 String Manipulation
- 10.3 Regular Expressions
- Lab 05
- Lab 06
- Lab 07
- Lab 08
- Laptop with high-speed internet.
- Phone with camera or other device with camera used for proctoring.
- Materials on the course website at https://stat430.hknguyen.org.
- The use of Jupyter Notebook on your local computer.
- Only blank new notebooks will be allowed.
The exam consists of 10 questions:
- 4 multiple-choice questions
- 6 coding questions
The point structure for each question type is described as followed:
- For multiple-choice questions, you will get 2 attempts: 1st attempt with 100% credit, 2nd attempt with 50% credit.
- For the coding questions, you will get 10 attempts for each question with full credits. After those 10 attempts, you will get 5 more attempts with 75% credit.
- So, it is highly recommended that you first work on the question in Jupyter Notebook and test it before submitting your answer to PL.